Thursday, May 6, 2010

I CAN'T HEAR YOU, SCARLET FEVER


Yesterday I went swimming (cue round of applause, I actually exercised!) and after that my right ear was annoyingly blocked. I don't think it's water stuck there, but more like the water dislodged something. Ahem. Anyway. I feel sick, though I'm not technically but.

Your ears are very important for your body's balance. And coherence. Like, literally I can sense that everything that comes out of my mouth right now is either mumbled or illogical. Same with my typing. I can see words strung together in a sentence and I know that it's not making sense.

See, that past sentence did not make sense. I think. Also, there is this high pitched shrill thing sound constantly in my right ear. Oh, god, that didn't make sense either. But anyway, it's annoying.

I have to ask people to repeat themselves almost constantly. I feel like that guy from Glee, you know, he was all SCARLET FEVER. At least I remember what it was like having to fully functioning ears, but those poor kids...

ANYWAY IF YOU COULDN'T TELL I AM FEELING JUST DANDY. /SARCASM :D

/and end rant

No comments:

Post a Comment