Wednesday, April 15, 2009

i'm moving through the crowd...

Woo! New internet! Yesterday we got Josh a new phone, it's really cool, a Nokia Xpress music and it's red and nicer than mine and I'm a tad jealous. lol

so anyway, the shop where we bought his phone had Celcom broadband wireless and since our streamyx dropped off yesterday, we decided to switch to Celcom! However, it's rather slow, so we'll see...

Anyways, before that, we went to Ikano Power Centre to buy a guitar for Josh and I (yesterday was the day of new things lol) and to get some internet from starbucks because our internet was out, when Dad saw a RM1 Char Koay Teow and Sri Penang!

Sure it wasn't as nice as some coffee shop Char Koay Teow, but for one dollar it was pretty good hey. :D




And I got a hair cut! Though you can't really see in that pic. And my hair looks all flat. :( lol First time I cut it this short since I was like seven.

Eek, I'm nearly out of battery, okay, till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment